Absence Ace Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absence Ace Server

Arma 3 A.C.E.

TeamSpeak Server 213.160.156.80

2 posters

Building suggestions

JaesonCZ
    JaesonCZ

Дата регистрации : 2015-02-16

Building suggestions Empty Building suggestions

Post by JaesonCZ Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello, you haven't replyed at my last post so i will repeat it once and add few things to that.

1. The building right now are non-destructible . Litteraly i have wasted good hour smashing the wall with sledge hammer and nothing happes.

2. Make prop spawn limit higher so you can build more stuff in your 30m plot pole.

3. (another version of 2.) Add a function that you can upgrade plot pole to add more stuf when you hit the prop limit, or you can add another plot pole to higher it up in a different way.

Thanks for reply.
    Have a nice day.
    JaesonCZ [Black Lion]
    long range
    long range
    Admin

Дата регистрации : 2013-10-07

Building suggestions Empty Re: Building suggestions

Post by long range Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:15 pm

JaesonCZ wrote:
    1. The building right now are non-destructible . Litteraly i have wasted good hour smashing the wall with sledge hammer and nothing happes.

Now it will be destructible on a next day after construction.

2. Make prop spawn limit higher so you can build more stuff in your 30m plot pole.

In latest update I implemented Plot Management. Its not working i suppose...

3. (another version of 2.)  Add a function that you can upgrade plot pole to add more stuf when you hit the prop limit, or you can add another plot pole to higher it up in a different way.

For now its limited to 150 objects. What is your suggestion? What limit quantity do you want?
    JaesonCZ
    JaesonCZ

Дата регистрации : 2015-02-16

Post by JaesonCZ Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:18 pm

long range wrote:
    JaesonCZ wrote:
    3. (another version of 2.)  Add a function that you can upgrade plot pole to add more stuf when you hit the prop limit, or you can add another plot pole to higher it up in a different way.

For now its limited to 150 objects. What is your suggestion? What limit quantity do you want?
    I would like that you can buy a prop limit expansion using gold.
    Or if this is impossible to make I think that for now 400 props will work.
    But for sure our base have less then 150 props, and it allways says that you cannot build more props in this area

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content