Absence Ace Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absence Ace Server

Arma 3 A.C.E.

TeamSpeak Server 213.160.156.80

2 posters

Few Suggestions:

Mirek
    Mirek

Дата регистрации : 2015-01-25

Few Suggestions: Empty Few Suggestions:

Post by Mirek Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:36 pm

1. AI vehicle stealing.
       I remember playing DAYZ once, on server vhere they had AI set so when AI found Unatended player vehicle, it stole it. So players had to guard theyr vehicles while looting towns, or park the vehicle in hiding spots in safe distance from the town and go to the town on  foot to avoid getiing vehicle stolen by AI. i Think it would be nice to have something like that.

2. 2017 zombies
      I used to play Dayz 2017 and i have that feeling that 2017 Zombies were little tougher. They had this awesom ability to knock you on the ground or trip you, so for example, when you were running and you bumped into a zombie you would fall on ground. I think it would be fun to have something like that here.

3. weapon return function removal
       There is function that removes your weapon if you get to a pilot or gunner seat in chopper or a plane in ACE, and there seems to be function that returns it back when you leave the seat. That leads to abylity to clone your main veapon and profit by selling the clones. Would it be possible to remove or disable the function?

4. Trader gear stealing.
       Black Market  weapons seller in Nový Sobor, and Cooper at Coopers hero shop have gear that can be stolen from them quite easily. Please remove the gear, or make it impossible to steal it.

5. AI choppers breaking immersion
       It just doesnt feel postapocaliptic when you have chopper buzzing overhead every few minutes, and those choppers doesnt do anything except just flying anyway, so i gues it would be better to remove them. Or remove most of them, but the ones that remain will atack players, If they detect those players.

6. Less loot
       I just think, there is too much loot on the server. It would be nice if thre would be more garbage, and less useful loot.

7. Friendly AI with Small humanity penalty for killing
       It would make player to think before shooting.

8. Some vehicles have infinite gearspace.
    Lot of vehicles have unlimited cargo capacity. I think this should be changed.

9. Inactive Player vehicles.
    There are locked vehicles on the map, that are sitting there for months without anyone using them. I thing if Lockable vehicle owner doesnt interact with it longer than 30 days, the vehicle should despawn.

All For now, I hope at least some of my suggestion will interest you. :-)
    long range
    long range
    Admin

Дата регистрации : 2013-10-07

Few Suggestions: Empty Re: Few Suggestions:

Post by long range Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:56 am

Mirek wrote:1. AI vehicle stealing.
       I remember playing DAYZ once, on server vhere they had AI set so when AI found Unatended player vehicle, it stole it. So players had to guard theyr vehicles while looting towns, or park the vehicle in hiding spots in safe distance from the town and go to the town on  foot to avoid getiing vehicle stolen by AI. i Think it would be nice to have something like that.

It have been in earlier versions of Absence but were removed due to FPS drops.

Mirek wrote:
    2. 2017 zombies
      I used to play Dayz 2017 and i have that feeling that 2017 Zombies were little tougher. They had this awesom ability to knock you on the ground or trip you, so for example, when you were running and you bumped into a zombie you would fall on ground. I think it would be fun to have something like that here.

I'll think about this.

Mirek wrote:
    3. weapon return function removal
       There is function that removes your weapon if you get to a pilot or gunner seat in chopper or a plane in ACE, and there seems to be function that returns it back when you leave the seat. That leads to abylity to clone your main veapon and profit by selling the clones. Would it be possible to remove or disable the function?

I already thought about that. Will make it soon.

Mirek wrote:
    4. Trader gear stealing.
       Black Market  weapons seller in Nový Sobor, and Cooper at Coopers hero shop have gear that can be stolen from them quite easily. Please remove the gear, or make it impossible to steal it.

Thanks, will do.

Mirek wrote:
    5. AI choppers breaking immersion
       It just doesnt feel postapocaliptic when you have chopper buzzing overhead every few minutes, and those choppers doesnt do anything except just flying anyway, so i gues it would be better to remove them. Or remove most of them, but the ones that remain will atack players, If they detect those players.

Ok.

Mirek wrote:
    6. Less loot
       I just think, there is too much loot on the server. It would be nice if thre would be more garbage, and less useful loot.

Np.

Mirek wrote:
    7. Friendly AI with Small humanity penalty for killing
       It would make player to think before shooting.

I don't recall where friendly ai are in game?) Did you mean traders?

Mirek wrote:
    8. Some vehicles have infinite gearspace.
       Lot of vehicles have unlimited cargo capacity. I think this should be changed.

I'll need to make a lot of changes in client configs, so it would be possible with client update only.

Mirek wrote:
    9. Inactive Player vehicles.
       There are locked vehicles on the map, that are sitting there for months without anyone using them. I thing if Lockable vehicle owner doesnt interact with it longer than 30 days, the vehicle should despawn.

ok.
    Mirek
    Mirek

Дата регистрации : 2015-01-25

Post by Mirek Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:03 am

I think some policemans in cherno are friendly because if i shoot them it says blue on blue and stuff like that. but what i ment is to add new AI that would be friendly and killing it would penalize player. but after considering it i gues people would just abuse it to grind minus points to become bandit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content