Absence Ace Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absence Ace Server

Arma 3 A.C.E.

TeamSpeak Server 213.160.156.80

2 posters

Few minor issues.

Mirek
    Mirek

Дата регистрации : 2015-01-25

Few minor issues. Empty Few minor issues.

Post by Mirek Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:25 pm

1.st RUN bug
     Sometimes character runs and cannot be stopped it keeps running even if its exhausted and should be loosing consciousnes. only relog makes him stop.

2. TFAR doesnt work
     TFAR makes Teamspeak CTD on server login, and then randomly during play, also you can hear other people on teamspeak like there would be no radio mod. on other servers it woorks, so it would probably be serveside.

3.SKS exploit
     Traders sell SKS cheaper then they buy it. this can be exploited to get gold for free. you by sks from vendor for 90silver and sell it for 2 gold. didnt try it myself but a member of my team complained about it while other members shamelesly exploit it, and i cant be watching them constantly to prevent that exploit.

4. suggestion
      All tradable items should be more expensive to buy especialy vehicles and choppers. Yesterday i bought littlebird for 80gold. in my oppinion it should be more like 800 gold.
    long range
    long range
    Admin

Дата регистрации : 2013-10-07

Few minor issues. Empty Re: Few minor issues.

Post by long range Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:24 pm

Mirek wrote:1.st RUN bug
     Sometimes character runs and cannot be stopped it keeps running even if its exhausted and should be loosing consciousnes. only relog makes him stop.

its known bug of bunnyhop mod... there is nothing to do with it...

2. TFAR doesnt work
     TFAR makes Teamspeak CTD on server login, and then randomly during play, also you can hear other people on teamspeak like there would be no radio mod. on other servers it woorks, so it would probably be serveside.

i cant figure it out what causes it. I tested it on 2nd server and all were good, but on this server it doesnt work.

3.SKS exploit
     Traders sell SKS cheaper then they buy it. this can be exploited to get gold for free. you by sks from vendor for 90silver and sell it for 2 gold. didnt try it myself but a member of my team complained about it while other members shamelesly exploit it, and i cant be watching them constantly to prevent that exploit.

thx will fix it

4. suggestion
      All tradable items should be more expensive to buy especialy vehicles and choppers. Yesterday i bought littlebird for 80gold. in my oppinion it should be more like 800 gold.

ok i see
    Mirek
    Mirek

Post by Mirek Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:36 am

Another exploit: Not sure how it works but, normaly when you get in the chopper as a pilot, you loose your main weapon, and get it back vhen you leave the chopper. with this bug you get in loose your gun, get out get it back then if you put in on ground and get in and out of the chopper you get it again, and again and again. when we tested it we ended up with pile of identical M4´s. Smile

Its complete random, i have no idea how to trigger that bug, but when it occurs you can duplicate your weapon ad infinitum.
    long range
    long range
    Admin

Дата регистрации : 2013-10-07

Post by long range Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:43 am

you need to leave your weapon in vehicle, cause its ace issue.. you need to leave your weapons in vehicle)
    Mirek
    Mirek

Post by Mirek Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:20 pm

The thing with TFAR still bothers me. I would really like it to work. I use it regularly and saw and solved few issues with it while hosting missions on my PC.

So there is few things i found on internet they are mostly to solve client issues, and what you have here is probably a server issue (no idea if they would be usable on server, or if they are relevant to the problem at hand).

1. try to type regsvr32 "here put path to task_force_radio_pipe.dll" in the command prompt in start menu in windows.

2. Use CBA_CO only (do not USE other kinds of CBA at all)

Also when i have problems with TFAR while iam hosting mission on my PC i just ALT TAB to windows and i Restart BEService in my Task manager. it allways works, but probably wouldnt be possible on server. I dont know.

Those things my be dumb ideas i have no clue about servers, i just host missions on my PC i dont even know how server looks (i imagine it as PC without keyboard mouse and monitor :-) ), and iam just throwing wild ideas in desperate attempt to help solve problem that bothers me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:21 am