Absence Ace Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absence Ace Server

Arma 3 A.C.E.

TeamSpeak Server 213.160.156.80

3 posters

Server files?

kingkrakr1

Дата регистрации : 2014-10-14

Server files? Empty Server files?

Post by kingkrakr1 Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 pm

I have a dedicated box and want to host a dayz absence server. I have all the mods downloaded but don't have the server files. Are there any I need to download or do I just use all the vanilla epoch files like the dayz_epoch_server or dayz_epoch_chernarus.11 or are there specific ones I need to download
    long range
    long range
    Admin

Дата регистрации : 2013-10-07

Server files? Empty Re: Server files?

Post by long range Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:56 am

Still didn't find it? lol. Why you want to host a server on your own? There are no people to play in it. And you even didn't play in it yet - it's the hardest mod ever)
    But its your decision and if you still want to host it, it's always been on Dayz Absence Overview page
    kingkrakr1

Post by kingkrakr1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:14 am

I played it on the server named DEV and I looked on there many times but I still see no link to download it says @dayz_absence_server but it's just text I can't do anything with it can you point out where it is or send me a link to it?
    marcacous

Дата регистрации : 2014-09-22

Post by marcacous Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:47 am

it should work fine if you are signed in Kingkrakr1. i just looked and i can click on the text while im loged in
    kingkrakr1

Post by kingkrakr1 Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 am

I got the files and I jusst made another topic in the bugs forum *sorry for so many* about some probelms with getting it running. if you guys could check that out it would be great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:55 pm