Absence Ace Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absence Ace Server

Arma 3 A.C.E.

TeamSpeak Server 213.160.156.80

2 posters

ingame bugs

MysteryHojax

Дата регистрации : 2014-09-24

ingame bugs Empty ingame bugs

Post by MysteryHojax Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:59 pm

so I have been playing in the cherno server for a while and have found a couple of bugs on the way

1. bug: exploding tin cans and bottles. when you want to throw a tin can, empty soda can, or a empty bottle it explodes like a RGO grenade

2. bug: weapons on back disappears. if you have a gun on your back and log out or change skin its going to disappear.

3. bug: random crash. me and my m8 was playing and when the server got a new mission we both crashed and the game closed he couldn't join in for a long time and I was treated as if I combat logged and lost everything in my inv so i only had my bag and weapons but no ammo

4. bug: locked car gone. (don't know if its a bug) but we had a SUV in the middle of no where logged off and when we came on a few days later it was gone.

hope it helps you Very Happy

Mystery.
    long range
    long range
    Admin

Дата регистрации : 2013-10-07

ingame bugs Empty Re: ingame bugs

Post by long range Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:56 am

MysteryHojax wrote:1. bug: exploding tin cans and bottles. when you want to throw a tin can, empty soda can, or a empty bottle it explodes like a RGO grenade

Lol, not only those explodes, but every thrown objects when it touches the other objects like trees, fences etc... Idk yet what it causes.

MysteryHojax wrote:2. bug: weapons on back disappears. if you have a gun on your back and log out or change skin its going to disappear.

Seems it is after last update, i will investigate this issue...

MysteryHojax wrote:3. bug: random crash. me and my m8 was playing and when the server got a new mission we both crashed and the game closed he couldn't join in for a long time and I was treated as if I combat logged and lost everything in my inv so i only had my bag and weapons but no ammo

There are two missions that causes crash to desktop after steam patch - "Capture an insurgent commander" and "Rescue a hostage". They very rare, so i always forgot about those. Thx for reminding me...

MysteryHojax wrote:4. bug: locked car gone. (don't know if its a bug) but we had a SUV in the middle of no where logged off and when we came on a few days later it was gone.

We had an issues with vehicles saving to database after last server files update, now its saves fine...

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:06 pm